My advice to young people is don’t take any advice. Don’t listen to anyone. Fuck the system, fuck the rules, make it up as you go along — don’t copy what anyone else does, follow your heart, follow your dreams, and eventually you will wake up and you’ll look back at your work and you’ll realize that what you did was honest to yourself.
TEN STEVE MARTIN MOVIES THAT WILL MAKE YOU SHIT YOUR PANTS
- HOUSESITTER with Goldie Hawn
- THE MAN WITH TWO BRAINS with Kathleen Turner
- PLANES, TRAINS, & AUTOMOBILES with John Candy
- MY BLUE HEAVEN with Carol Kane
- MIXED NUTS with Anthony LaPaglia, Juliette Lewis, Liev Schreiber, Adam Sandler & Rita Wilson
- ALL OF ME with Lily Tomlin
- THE BIG YEAR with JoBeth Williams
- DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS with Michael Caine
- THREE AMIGOS
I’ll need to check these out. The Jerk is amazing.
Cutie and the Boxer (Zachary Heinzerling, 2013)
This scene is one of the most powerful things I have ever seen. Highly recommend this movie to anyone who has ever struggled in the process of doing something they love.
Time lapse images of Earth at night taken from the International Space Station.
god this planet is fucking beautiful
always reblog forever.
Holy crap the last one, you can really see the Great Wall from space!
Earth is so beautiful omg.
woah the lightning storm in the second last panel is amazing
Fucking amazing and so pretty :3
let’s just… send this around tumblr one more time.
i wonder what i was doing the day they took these photos